This pesticide free conditioner for horses and dogs prevents ticks from hitch hiking! This product is super easy to use, just spray on your animals coat and brush in. The effects on this spray last for up to one week.
Suitable for: Horses and Dogs
Why we love Hilton Herbs Ticks Off Spray:
- Pesticide Free
- Has a calming lavender scent
- As well as being effective at repelling ticks, this spray also repels Bot Fly eggs
- Gets to work straight away and the effects last up to one week
- Contains no animal bi-products or artificial colours
- Based on high quality, human grade herbs
Ingredients: De-ionised water, Glycerine, Propanediol, Emulsifying wax NF, Polysorbate 20, Lavender oil, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Potassium sorbate.
This product is available for local delivery or Click and Collect from our store in Forest Row or our collection point in Lingfield. If you would like to collect from Lingfield please order a 'Pick Up' through the website and then email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use: Spray a heavy mist on to your horse or dog (until the hair is damp) and then use your hand or a brush to distribute the product evenly. This product works best on freshly washed coats. Reapply every time you go for a hack or walk. Do not use on the saddle area, girth area or any open cuts or wounds.