Classic Venison, Beef Tripe and Duck is a complete 80:10:10 raw dog food, suitable for all life stages including puppies and seniors. This product is great for dogs on a low fat diet, fussy dogs and those with sensitive tummies. Paleo Ridge use High Welfare Beef, Wild Venison and Duck from Free to Roam Farms in this complete meal.
Suitable for; Puppies from 8 weeks onwards, adult dogs and senior dogs. Recommended for dogs with sensitive tummies. This complete food contains Tripe which contains digestive enzymes and pro and prebiotics, making it an ideal choice for dogs who may suffer from delicate tummies. This complete meal is less than 10% fat so is a good choice for dogs who need a lower fat diet (under vet advice)
Why we love Paleo Ridge Venison, Beef Tripe and Duck;
- Plastic free packaging
- Low in Fat
- Venison is high in iron, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, B6, B12, riboflavin, niacin and thiamine.
- Venison is a lean protein which is easy to digest and can help with weight control
- Beef Tripe is very appetising for fussy dogs and is great for dogs who are recovering from an illness. It is high in B12, selenium and zinc.
- Duck is high in B12, vitamin C and zinc
- Uses Wild Venison from the UK countryside, High Welfare Beef and Duck from Free to Roam Farms
- Suitable for all dogs over 8 weeks of age
- Tripe contains digestive enzymes and both pre and probiotics
- Grain Free
Protein 17.4% / Fat 8.9% / Moisture 70.3% / Fibre 1.3% / Ash 2.1%
Warning - may contain shot