Formulated by in-house canine nutritionists, the Nutriment Rabbit recipe features carefully selected ingredients which are natural, high-quality and biologically appropriate for a meal rich in essential nutrition. This makes it easy and comfortable for dogs to digest, so that they can enjoy a nutritious and great-tasting meal whilst promoting optimal canine health.
Suitable for: Dogs from 8 weeks old, rabbit products are especially good for dogs with allergies, intolerances or sensitive stomachs because as a relatively new protein source to dog food there are few intolerances developed towards it.
Why we love Nutriment Rabbit 500g:
- Free from grains, fillers and artificial ingredients
- Contains human-grade quality rabbit with added vegetables and superfoods
- Contains Curly Green Kale which is good source of dietary fibre, protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and is also an excellent source of Vitamins A, C, K and B6, Calcium, Copper and Potassium. Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin, which is stored by lipocytes until used by the dog’s body. Feeding natural sources of Vitamin K helps speed up recovery after surgery or an injury, helps the body absorb Calcium for strong bone development, and helps prevent heart and bone disease including osteoporosis
- Also contains fresh butternut squash which is a great source of dietary fibre and Vitamin E
- Contains sea kelp powder which can help regulate gland activity
Ingredients: Whole Rabbit with Bone 85%, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Fresh Blueberries, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E).
This product is available for local delivery or Click and Collect from our store in Forest Row or our collection point in Lingfield. If you would like to collect from Lingfield please order a 'Pick Up' through the website and then email email@example.com
Moisture: 67.9% / Protein: 14.9% / Fat: 5.9% / Ash: (inorganic matter) 6.1% / Fibre 0.5% / Calcium 2.90% / Phosphorus 3.80% / Sodium 0.08%Feeding Guidelines: 5-6% of bodyweight until fully grown and then drop down to 2-3%. We are happy to weigh your dog at Ziggys and help with feeding amounts.