Featuring British Chicken and Beef Tripe, biologically appropriate vegetables and nutrient dense superfoods, this raw dog food contains quality protein, essential fatty acids and nutrients to promote optimal canine health.
Suitable for: Dogs from 8 weeks old, although the majority of dog owners choose to feed a puppy formula until 6-9 months before switching to an adult formula.
Why we love Nutriment Chicken 1.4kg Chubbs:
- Excellent value
- Free from grains, fillers and artificial ingredients
- Contains Green Beef Tripe which has naturally occurring digestive enzymes and probiotics - great for recovering dogs or dogs who frequently suffer with upset tummies
- Contains carrots which are a great source of dietary fibre and are high in vitamin E which contributes to healthy skin
- Also contains Curly Green Kale which is good source of dietary fibre, protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and is also an excellent source of Vitamins A, C, K and B6, Calcium, Copper and Potassium. Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin, which is stored by lipocytes until used by the dog’s body. Feeding natural sources of Vitamin K helps speed up recovery after surgery or an injury, helps the body absorb Calcium for strong bone development, and helps prevent heart and bone disease including osteoporosis
- Contains kelp which can help regulate gland activity
Ingredients: British Chicken with Bone, British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
This product is available for local delivery or Click and Collect from our store in Forest Row or our collection point in Lingfield. If you would like to collect from Lingfield please order a 'Pick Up' through the website and then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Moisture: 68.8% /Protein: 12.7%, / Fat: 3.7%, / Ash (inorganic matter): 0.5%, / Fibre: 0.5% / Calcium: 0.7% / Phosphorus: 0.6% / Sodium: 0.09%
Feeding Guidelines: 5-6% of bodyweight until fully grown and then drop down to 2-3%. We are happy to weigh your dog at Ziggys and help with feeding amounts.