Nutravet products are not available to buy online - however we do have a good stock in our store. Please contact us to find out more.
A naturally formulated probiotic paste, Nutrabio is a great product to support digestive health in both dogs and cats. It helps to maintain normal digestive function by containing natural probiotic bacteria (enterococcus faecium) together with a unique extract of sweet basil, prebiotics and kaolin to soothe the intestinal tract.
Suitable for: Cats and Dogs from 8 weeks old, as part of a healthy and varied diet
Why we love Nutrabio:
- Easy to administer, high potency veterinary strength paste that dogs and cats love the taste of
- This formula administers 4 billion cells of the probiotic Enterococcus faecium per 2ml notch to support the gut’s own healthy bacteria. Research has shown that Enterococcus faecium helps to normalise faecal consistency
- Also contains prebiotics which studies have shown can increase the number of beneficial bacteria in the gut while blocking bad bacteria
- Unique to nutrabio, Sweet Basil Extract is a palatable ingredient that has several important effects on gastrointestinal health and digestive balance
- Kaolin acts as an adsorbent. Adsorbents work by binding toxins and removing them from the gut. Kaolin also absorbs water helping to firm up loose stools.
Ingredients: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663 NCIMB 10415 (4b1707), 2 x1012 cfu/Kg, Sunflower and Canola Oil, Kaolin Clay 100g/Kg, Sweet Basil Extract, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) and Yeast Extract
For cats and small dogs up to 9.99kg, feed 4ml (2 notches) on Day 1 and 2ml (1 notch) every day thereafter.
For medium dogs up to 24.99kg, feed 6ml (3 notches) on Day 1 and 4ml (2 notches) every day thereafter.
For large dogs up to 49.99kg, feed 8ml (4 notches) on Day 1 and 4ml (2 notches) every day thereafter.
For large dogs 50kg and above, feed 10ml (5 notches) on Day 1 and 6ml (3 notches) every day thereafter.