Dorwest Tree Barks Powder provides relief from intestinal discomfort and for longer term recurrent problems. This product can be used in the short term for animals experiencing bouts of diarrhoea and in the recovery period afterwards and is also suitable for longer term preventative use in animals prone to digestive upset. Contains Slippery Elm Bark and White Popular Bark.
Suitable for: Puppies through to senior dogs. Suitable for use during weaning, suitable for use alongside medication in animals with conditions such as exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. It is recommended that you speak with your vet if the condition lasts more than a few days.
Why we love Dorwest Tree Barks Powder:
- Contains the amazing Slippery Elm Bark
- Helps to soothe the digestive tract and with the absorption of nutrients
- Helps to firm stools
- Suitable for use alongside most medicines (although we do always advise checking with your vet)
- The quality of the ingredients meets the European Herbal Pharmacopoeia standards
- Suitable for both long and short term use
Ingredients: Finely powdered slippery elm bark 90% and white poplar bark 10%
This product is available for nationwide delivery or click and collect from either our store in Forest Row or our collection point in Lingfield. If you would like to collect from Lingfield please order through the website and then email email@example.com
Administration: 1 tsp per 10 kgs bodyweight daily added to the daily feed or mixed with liquid. Can be increased if required for severe cases.