How do these tablets work?
The specially selected ingredients in our Scullcap & Valerian Tablets work together to help tackle stress, fear and anxiety in your pet:
- Valerian - helps to support the natural relaxant pathways within the nervous system, without affecting muscles.
- Scullcap - contains a number of valuable compounds including those which bind to the GABA receptor and reduce anxiety.
- Mistletoe - helps to support the natural calming pathways within the nervous system and helps circulation.
- Gentian - supports the other natural active compounds and helps maintain normal liver function
What situations are Scullcap & Valerian Tablets good for?
Our Scullcap & Valerian Tablets help to support the natural calming pathways within the nervous system, making them useful in a variety of challenging situations:
- Noise phobias (fireworks/thunderstorms)
- New home/rescue
- Separation anxiety
- Habitual anxiety
- Canine cognitive dysfunction and associated confusion/disorientation
- Training/performance support
- False pregnancy - dog can become anxious and unsettled
- Hyperactive dogs
- Territorial urine spraying in cats
- Skin sensitivity in nervous dogs
- Conditions that are exacerbated by a heightened state of anxiety or nervous excitability
There are no quick fixes when it comes to successfully helping your dog to manage their anxiety or fears for the long-term. Often, gentle and consistent behavioural work and training are required to help them to respond more positively to stressful situations, which takes time. This process is likely to be more effective when your dog is more relaxed, and this is where Scullcap & Valerian Tablets can help.
Why should I use Dorwest calming products and do they really work?
Our constant focus on quality is one of the reasons Scullcap & Valerian Tablets have been used and trusted by pet owners and veterinary professionals worldwide for over 50 years. The other reasons can be found in all the positive feedback from our wonderful customers about how this best seller has helped their pet - something that we're really proud of!
Active ingredients: Valerian root extract 250mg*; mistletoe extract 150mg*; gentian extract 48mg*; scullcap powder 30mg; *Equivalent from extracts
Why we love Dorwest Scullcap and Valarian Tablets:
- Highly effective without any drowsy effects
- Scullcap & Valerian tablets are the only herbal product to be officially authorised by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate to help anxiety and nervousness.
- Can be topped up with liquid Valerian Compound for particularly stressful days
- Uses high quality Valarian which helps to support the natural relaxant pathways within the nervous system, without affecting muscles.
- Includes Scullcap which contains a number of valuable compounds including those which bind to the GABA receptor and reduce anxiety.
- Enhanced with Mistletoe which helps to support the natural calming pathways within the nervous system and helps circulation.
- Includes Gentian which supports the other natural active compounds and helps maintain normal liver function.
This product can be delivered nationwide and is also available for Click and Collect from our store in Forest Row or our collection point in Lingfield. If you would like you collect from Lingfield, please order through the website and then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administration: 1 tablet per 5kgs bodyweight daily. This product ideally needs a loading dose of 2-3 weeks before becoming fully effective.