Adult Beef and Tripe Mince Meal is formulated for active working dogs and consists of 80% raw meat and bone, 20% high quality carbohydrates and natural herbal supplements to help your dog achieve optimum health. Cotswold Raw use quality British meat as the basis for their complete meals and consulted with Dr Nick Thompson. the president of the Raw Feeding Veterinary Society, as part of their recipe development process. Cotswold Raw Beef and Tripe does contain bone, whereas some other beef completes do not.
Suitable for; Puppies from 20 weeks (owners of giant breeds may want to keep their dogs on Puppy formulas for longer due to the slightly higher levels of protein and calcium in the puppy meals) and adult dogs. Great for dogs with sensitive tummies or fussy eaters, due to the tripe in this complete meal.
Why we love Cotswold Raw Beef and Tripe Mince;
- Contains tripe which is an undisputed superfood that’s loaded with beneficial digestive enzymes, essential fatty acids and healthy probiotics that can lead to improved skin and coats, cleaner teeth and an end to debilitating digestive disorders.
- Less than 10% fat
- Texture similar to human grade mince
- Enhanced with Milk Thistle to support liver health
- Made with Human Grade British meat
- Contains Turmeric, which is widely recognised as having anti-inflammatory properties
- Grain Free
British beef, beef tripe, beef bone, beef heart, beef liver, beef kidney, free range eggs, seasonal vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans), milled flaxseed, wheatgerm, kelp, milk thistle, dandelion, alfalfa, spirulina, nettle leaf, turmeric and thyme.
Protein 14.7%, Fat 6.42%, Ash (inorganic matter) 1.9%, Fibre 0.3%, Moisture 75%
This product is available for local delivery and Click and Collect from Forest Row or Lingfield. If you would like to arrange a Click and Collect from Lingfield, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cotswold Raw advise feeding 2-3% of body weight for adult dogs - we are happy to weigh your dog in store (please check availability of our treatment room before travelling).