Adult Beef Mince Meal consists of 80% raw meat and bone, 20% high quality carbohydrates and natural herbal supplements to help your dog achieve optimum health. Cotswold Raw use quality British meat as the basis for their complete meals and consulted with Dr Nick Thompson. the president of the Raw Feeding Veterinary Society, as part of their recipe development process. Cotswold Raw Beef does contain bone, whereas some other beef completes do not.
Suitable for; Puppies from 20 weeks (owners of giant breeds may want to keep their dogs on Puppy formulas for longer due to the slightly higher levels of protein and calcium in the puppy meals) and adult dogs.
Why we love Cotswold Raw Beef Mince;
- Contains ground bone, which is necessary for firm stools. Some other Beef formulas do not contain ground bone as beef bones are dense and therefore harder to grind.
- Texture similar to human grade mince
- Enhanced with Milk Thistle to support liver health
- Made with Human Grade British meat
- Contains Turmeric, which is widely recognised as having anti-inflammatory properties
- Grain Free
British beef, beef bone, beef heart, beef liver, beef kidney, free range eggs, seasonal vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans), milled flaxseed, wheatgerm, kelp, milk thistle, dandelion, alfalfa, spirulina, nettle leaf, turmeric and thyme.
Protein 14.6%, Fat 9.75%, Ash (inorganic matter) 2.3%, Fibre 0.3%, Moisture 72.4%
This product is available for local delivery and Click and Collect from Forest Row or Lingfield. If you would like to arrange a Click and Collect from Lingfield, please email email@example.com
Cotswold Raw advise feeding 2-3% of body weight for adult dogs - we are happy to weigh your dog in store (please check availability of our treatment room before travelling).