This 100% natural Bone Broth for dogs and cats is a pet owners best weapon in the war against ill health. It's packed full of really important nutrients like calcium (to support healthy bones), iron (for healthy blood), zinc (for a healthy immune system), selenium (for healthy thyroid function), magnesium (to maintain healthy energy levels) and many many more! Your dog or cat will find this super appealing so it's ideal for encouraging fussy eaters. Feed frozen in hot weather for a cooling treat with amazing health benefits! These are the perfect compliment to raw food for dogs and raw food for cats
Suitable for: Puppies to Senior Dogs, Kittens to Senior Cats.
Why we love Duck Bone Broth Pawz:
- Ideal for fussy eaters, Bone Broth is very appetising so it will encourage your dog or cat to eat their meal
- Perfect for aiding recovery! Bone broth is gentle on the tummy, easy to eat and packed full of nutrients and supports a healthy gut
- Great for use alongside antibiotics
- Contains proline and glycine (amino acids) which help with liver detox, wound healing and muscle repair
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, also known as the 'holy trinity' for joint care
- Bone broth can have a calming effect
- Can help to reduce symptoms of 'leaky gut'
- Packaging is made from 70-90% recycled plastic
- Handmade in the UK
- 100% natural and grain free Bone Broth for dogs and cats
- Bone broth for puppies helps a healthy digestive system develop
- Bone broth for senior dogs is full of nutrient and gentle on the tummy
This product is available for local delivery or Click and Collect from our store in Forest Row or our collection point in Lingfield. If you would like to collect from Lingfield please order a 'Pick Up' through the website and then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingredients: 98.5% bone broth from duck bones, 0.5% apple cider vinegar, 0.75% turmeric, 0.25% black pepper
Typical Analysis: Protein 9.9% / Fibre <0.1% / Residual Moisture 90.9% / Ash 0.3% / Total oil <0.3%
Feeding Guidelines: One paw per day, with food or as a treat. Can be warmed and poured over food (ideal for enticing fussy eaters) or fed frozen for a cooling treat with added health benefits!