- Sprats are a great source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 (great for brain, skin, coat and joint health)
- Sprats are high in protein and low in fat - making them an ideal training treat for both adult dogs and puppies
- Sprats are grain free and free from additives
- Sprats are a good choice for dogs with allergies, as white fish is a rare allergy in dogs
- Sprats smell! Which means they make the perfect treat for enticing your dog whilst training
2) Make your own enrichment toy using a rolled up towel and Sprats scattered along the towel. This is perfect for hot summer days when you may be walking your dog less than usual. Here's a video to show you what we mean (note that the trainer doesn't interfere with the dog 'solving' the game, and suggests that if you need to make adaptations then remove the game from the dog. Sprats are high value treats and some dogs wouldn't appreciate you getting involved).
3) Use Sprats as training treats to teach new tricks. There are lots of videos on YouTube which can give you inspiration for new tricks.