Verm-X Cat Treats are one of the most popular products at Ziggys. These natural treats work to create an environment in the gut and digestive system which is able to pro-actively attack and expel challenges. Verm-X treats also include prebiotics, slippery elm and omega oils.
Suitable for: Cats and Kittens, including those with sensitive tummies. Recommended for use alongside six monthly Faecal Egg Count tests.
Why we Love Verm-X Intestinal Wellbeing Treats:
- When fed regularly the natural ingredients in these treats work to stop anything from settling and doing it's damage in your cat's gut
- Made with real salmon and real chicken
- Contains Slippery Elm, which is well known for it's digestive health benefits
- Contains prebiotics for optimum gut health
- Contains salmon oil and omega 3 and omega 6 for skin and coat benefits
- Enhanced with vitamins A, D3, B1, B12, folic acid, biotin, iron and calcium
This product is available for national delivery and for Click and Collect from either our store in Forest Row or our collection point in Lingfield. If you would like to collect from Lingfield please order a Pick Up as usual and then email email@example.com.
Ingredients: Brown Rice, Poultry Meal, Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Potato, Potato Starch, Brewers Yeast, Chicken Stock, Verm-X (Cinnamon, Garlic, Thyme, Peppermint, Fennel, Cleavers, Nettles, Slippery Elm, Quassia, Cayenne), Dried Seaweed, Salmon Oil, Fish Stock, Vitamins & Minerals, Prebiotic FOS, MOS, Green Tea.
Analytics: Protein 23%, Oil 12.5%, Ash 6%, Fibre 3%
Feeding Guidelines: Adult cats: two crunchies per day. Kittens (aged 3-6 months): one crunchy per day, and the full amount thereafter. Feed double the quantity for the first 14 days. Can be used alongside chemical worming treatments during the transition period.