This supplement powder will support a gleaming coat and healthy skin condition. If you are looking for a skin supplement to reduce your dog's natural resistance to seasonal allergens, deepen coat colour or soothe skin then Top Coat might be what you need!
Suitable for: Dogs
Why we love Hilton Herbs Top Coat:
- Maintains depth of coat colour
- Helps skin pigmentation issues
- Cools and Soothes irritated skin
- Can help your dog to combat seasonal allergies that are affecting his/her skin and coat condition
- Can be used alongside Phytobalm Cream to soothe irritations
Ingredients: Calendula (marigold) flowers, Chamomile leaves, Nettle leaf, Cleaver herb, Burdock root, Dandelion root and kelp
This product is available for local delivery or Click and Collect from our store in Forest Row or our collection point in Lingfield. If you would like to collect from Lingfield please order a 'Pick Up' through the website and then email email@example.com
How to use: Add to feed, ideally splitting the dosage between two feeds per day. You may be able to lower the amount given to a maintenance dose in time.