Made of high quality raw meat and fish, the Leo and Wolf Chicken, beef, Salmon & Vegetable Meatballs are naturally rich in protein as well as vitamins D and E, calcium and magnesium. Chicken meat is naturally low in fat, which is important for pets who are prone to gaining weight easily; the ground bone included also contributes to optimal oral hygiene. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids which contribute to the healthy function of the heart, brain and joints.
Suitable for: Both cats and dogs from 8 weeks old, but do be aware that if you are feeding them from frozen that they do not attempt to swallow them whole.
Why we love Leo and Wolf Beef Meatballs:
- Easy to portion - each meatball is approximately 10g
- Free from artificial additives and preservatives, fillers, grains and other biologically inappropriate ingredients
- Contains 93% high-quality raw chicken, beef, fish and bone, frozen to retain nutrition and flavour.
- Offal (tripe, liver and heart) is great tasting, well textured and also provides a fantastic source of riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, copper, selenium and iron.
- Raw vegetables make up the rest of the recipe, which are chosen specifically chosen by our nutritionists for their impressive nutritional profile.
Ingredients: Chicken Meat and Bone (33%), Beef Tripe (25%), Salmon (25%), Beef Heart (5%), Chicken Liver (5%), Vegetable mix (5%) (Cauliflower, Broccoli, China Cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber, Seaweed), Vegetable Fibre (2%)
This product is available for local delivery or Click and Collect from our store in Forest Row or our collection point in Lingfield. If you would like to collect from Lingfield please order a 'Pick Up' through the website and then email email@example.com
Moisture 69.5% / Protein 14.8% / Fat 14.4% / Ash 2.5% / Fibre 2% / Calcium 0.55% / Phosphorus 0.3% / Taurine 697 mg/kg
Feeding Guidelines: 5-6% of bodyweight until fully grown and then drop down to 2-3%. We are happy to weigh your dog at Ziggys and help with feeding amounts.